since it's encouraged i'll be talkin for a lil while:
- as many have noticed, rims aren't polished at all. they're not even round on the back left wheel of the car;
- rims - lowering it that far w/ those rims made this car unusable. the front wheel clearly runs into the front left fender;
- rims 2 - the rims make the wheels so thin that you'd see the rims on the front right wheel under the car (on the other car);
- the mirrors - for one, the reflection on it could have been overlayed with a nice sky pic, to make it more realistic;
- the mirrors 2 - reflection on the car is still of the old set.
So if you wanna make it realistic, work on it some more.
but good job on shaving off handles and emblem. also, thumbs up for coloring.
The light source for the wheels is in the wrong spot -- it doesn't match the car, either in intensity or direction. The car appears to have ben shot on an overcast day, and the wheels have direct sunlight from over the left shoulder of the "cameraman". Also, the rear wheel is sharper than the rear quarter of the car, another dead giveaway that they were added after the fact.